CIRIA, Classic House, 174-180 Old Street, London EC1V 9BP
Do you want to learn how the Lean and BIM agendas are interlinked? Are you interested in finding out how Lean and BIM can affect profitability? This event will help illustrate the synergies, providing introductory overviews to Building Information Modelling (BIM) and Lean, exploring the synergies and illustrating how organisations are doing BIM and Lean.
Why you should attend:-
- find out more about how applying lean and BIM can affect your bottom line
- understand how the lean and BIM agendas are linked
- contribute to the development of guidance to support the implementation of lean in construction.
- Terry Stocks, Head of Construction Delivery, Ministry of Justice
- Richard OConnor, Business Improvement Practitioner, TBI Ltd
- Prof. Arto Kininiemi, Research Fellow, University of Salford
- Duane Passman, Director (3T) Estates and Facilities, Brighton and Sussex NHS trust
- Colin Evison, Design Director, BAM Nuttall
- Bill Healy, Chief Executive, CIRIA (Chair)
Cost: Free for CIRIA Network, Core and Associate members. £75 + VAT for non members