|When||Jun 01, 2016|
|Where||Institution of Civil Engineers One Great George Street Westminster London SW1P 3AA|
|Add event to calendar||
The programme features sessions including:
- Managing critical infrastructure - innovation on the Forth Road Bridge health monitoring, drones, load testing, CCTV and their achievements with Transport for Scotland and Amey
- The University of Surrey's Lecturer of Bridge Engineering will explain resilient design for bridges subject to dynamic loads
- AECOM's Regional Director of Transportation will define good practice when inspecting, identifying and maintaining hidden bridge components
- A panel discussion on effective collaboration with Network Rail, the Canal and River Trust, Devon County Council and Kier Services
- An update on the Highways Code of Practice for well managed highway infrastructure from Highways England
- BEAST: an international case study on the Bridge Evaluation and Accelerated Structural Testing Lab
Select the Supporting Association rate when registering to receive a £50 discount as a member or call +44 (0)20 7665 2226.
Secure your place today at www.ice-bridges.com.