Decarbonised Energy and Water Resilience Conference
Working together to proactively respond to the impacts of climate change
3 - 4 MAY 2017 - LONDON, UK
The Decarbonised Energy and Water Resilience conference is your chance to hear strategies from government and industry for the energy and water markets to meet targets, lower carbon emissions and enhance resilience.
DEFRA's abstraction reform to guarantee water supply and the UK-wide move to reduce emissions by 80% mean energy and water companies must collaborate and proactively respond to the challenges of climate change.
This event will explain the strategies that will become reality - via in-depth technical case studies and interactive sessions, including roundtables and panel discussions.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to take part in discussions that will shape the future of energy and water across the UK.
- Hear from industry leaders- including DEFRA and The Committee on Climate Change - on how the water and energy industries will develop their operations to lower carbon emissions and enhance resilience
- Understand which resilience measures water companies must prioritise from Trevor Bishop, Director of Strategy and Policy, Ofwat and C-level representatives from Affinity Water and Wessex Water
- Join the debate on the future of the energy mix and understand what form of generation will ensure optimal baseload generation
- Discuss best practice for developing new technologies and strategies at interactive roundtable discussions
- Connect with senior-level decision makers and budget holders that will drive your business operations forward at networking breaks, lunches and a gala drinks reception