CSIC’s first appearance was at the Ground Engineering Instrumentation and Monitoring conference, held in March 2015, at Prospero House in London, followed by the Ground Engineering Piling and Foundations Conference, at The Bloomsbury Hotel, London, in April 2015.
The CSIC team will be present at:
• New Civil Engineer UK Rail, London, June 23rd
• New Civil Engineer UK Roads, London, July 8th
• New Civil Engineer Future Technology Forum, London, October 1st
• Ground Engineering Basements and Underground Structures, London, October 6th
• Ground Engineering Slope Engineering and Geotechnical Asset Management, London, November 19th
• New Civil Engineer Tunnelling Summit, London, December 2nd
Phil Keenan, CSIC Business Development Manager, said: “CSIC is the UK’s leading sensor research, innovation and knowledge centre for construction and infrastructure asset monitoring. These conferences and events provide an opportunity for industry professionals to meet our researchers to discuss particular monitoring and measuring challenges and to benefit from our experience and expertise.
“CSIC’s vision to transform the infrastructure and construction industries through smarter information is effective because we work so closely with industry. We always welcome interest from industry and are particularly keen to collaborate with companies working in roads and water infrastructure.”
For further information contact Phil Keenan at CSIC at email@example.com or call him on 07795 580486.