Image: CSIC training workshop at the Department of Engineering
As a world-leading expert in its field, CSIC shares and transfers knowledge through training days, thought-leadership workshops and events with industry, government and academia to shape thinking and inform and influence decision makers.
Training and dissemination
Sharing information and knowledge is key to advancing industry adoption of innovative solutions. Transferring specialist knowledge and skills is at the heart of CSIC's vision and it's our strategic aim to achieve a step change in the approaches of designers, contractors and clients to the design, construction and use of complex infrastructure.
We disseminate the advances we are making in smart infrastructure and construction through:
- specialist training courses
- developing best practice guides which will be published in conjunction with ICE (Institution of Civil Engineers)
- developing case study publications in conjunction with ICE and RIBA (Royal Institute of British Architects)
Delivering impact through thought leadership is integral to CSIC’s remit and meets the requirement to bring together industry leaders to develop strategic initiatives and skills in the sector through training and dissemination.
To read more about our training and thought leadership workshops click on the links below:
- City and infrastructure workshops
- Asset management workshops
- Data analysis and interpretation events, workshops and training
- Sensor and data collection workshops and training