Sep 05, 2012 09:00 AM
Sep 06, 2012 04:30 PM
|Where||Churchill College, Cambridge|
|Add event to calendar||
the EPSRC has now issued the Ground and Structural Engineering Research Challenge Call for Proposals with a for full proposals of 20th September 2012.
Due to the much earlier revised date of this call, we now propose to hold Future Infrastructure Forum 4 (FIF4) on 5 and 6th September 2012 at Churchill College, Storeys Way, Cambridge, CB3 0DS.
- Delegates may arrive on the evening of Tuesday 4 September if they need accommodation.
- There will be a dinner on the evening of Wednesday 5 September.
- The Forum will end at 16.30 on Thursday 6 September.
- As with previous Fora, University delegates may claim back their reasonable travel and subsistence expenses. Accommodation expenses for industry partners will also be covered.
- There is no charge to attend FIF4.
FIF4 will offer an opportunity to discuss strategies to secure EU funding, other sources of funding and future EPSRC funding opportunities as well as build and extend the existing collaborations developed during the last 12 months at the FIF Network events. We plan to invite senior representatives from the EU to speak at the event along with other participants in major EU programmes. Please forward to the FIF Administrator the name and contact details of any key individuals you would like to have invited to FIF4.
Delegates who will be sent a registration form by email. Please complete the registration form for FIF4 with your details and reply to Lesley Bello - FIF-Administrator <email@example.com>, by 3rd August 2012.